You may have noticed my blogging went waaaaaaay down a few years ago with my move and cancer diagnosis and treatment. You may also know life got a little crazy and culminated in a year of introspection and self-care.
Time to dial it back up to 11.
This year I’ve started building a full slate of super-rad events where you can ride with me if you’re in the Northeast:
- April 28 – Muddy Onion Gravel Grinder – Montpelier, VT
- May 20 – Farmer’s Daughter Gravel Grinder – Chatham, NY
- May 30-June 2 – Ride for Homes – Philadelphia, PA
- June 10 – WMBA’s Fat Tire Festival – Peekskill, NY
- July 14 – JAM Grand FUNdo – Northampton, MA
And of course – looking to add a camping & mountain biking Girls Weekend, maybe another week-long bike tour, and perhaps a road ride here and there. Have a ride you think I should know about? Drop the knowledge in the comments.
I’m so stoked, and I hope you are too for this year’s riding season. You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram for timely adventure updates.
See you out there!